Post 6

 Thinking about the future is something I don't do very often, because it causes me some anxiety. Although I can't deny that knowing about how I'll be living in another 20 or 30 years fills me with curiosity. 

While I don't like to think about my future, I always try to decree how I envision myself in a few more years or how I plan for the future.

But if I start imagining about the future, I think I would like to travel to space, something back and forth, I would not stay over there. I think NASA will probably have reached space by then. It sounds fanciful but you never know.  



Now, if I make a trip to the future I hope that humanity has been able to solve the environmental crisis, and that there is no technological dependence as there is today, that people can live in a more ecological way and with a greater attachment to reality. 




Comentarios