Post 7

 When I started studying Journalism I thought it would be much more interactive, however my first year was very theoretical, because you have to have the contents well developed before going to practice, but many times I doubted if this career was really the one I liked. From the second year everything improved, the courses were more dynamic.

The academic load has varied a lot since I entered the career, at the beginning it was very heavy, but with the online modality everything was reduced and decreased a lot. The academic load has always been a problem, due to the mental health problems that develop, when we return to the face-to-face modality the academic load will have to adjust again and improve considerably.

The facilities of the faculty aesthetically are not to my taste, but they are functional, which is what is important. There are very good technological tools to develop as a student, although sometimes they are not enough for everyone. I think the faculty is well equipped, and it has good platforms and networks for students.

On the other hand, the teaching methods vary a lot depending on the teacher, but I think that the more practical the way of teaching, the better you learn. I have also realized that the level of closeness that a professor has with his students also conditions the way of learning.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6