Post 2

 I love the music, it is my best companion in day a day, for all well or bad is the music.

I don't have a favorite song personally, I have very varied musical tastes, it also depends on the songs that are in style. However, there are songs that awaken my soul and transport me; my favorites are the boleros, of those old boleros, those boleros that Luis Miguel once again brought to life, those boleros remind me of my childhood living with my grandparents. Every time that I listen to those songs I remember my grandfather playing the guitar and singing while my grandmother was cooking.

My favorite boleros are the Armando Manzanero's and Lucho Gatica's, but I love the way Luis Miguel sings every piece, his interpretation is amazing, these songs have lived in my mind since that I am five years old, it listening to them is my best therapy and a of the best sensation of the life. Boleros are the best gift my grandparents could have given me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6