Post 3

 There are many people I would love to meet, famous people that at some point I have admired a lot. The important question is, who would I like to meet? I thought about it a lot, and making one or another discard, I concluded that I would like to meet Isabel Allende, but not just hello and goodbye, but rather to have some experience where I can spend some time with her, I would certainly have a huge list of things to ask her. Well, for those who don't know her, which is unlikely, Isabel Allende is a Chilean feminist writer, winner of the National Prize for Literature in Chile in 2010.  She has written books recognized worldwide such as:The House of the Spirits; El Zorro, the legend begins; Paula, etc.  I would love to meet her personality, look at her and find in her the talent to write so many great things. I would also ask her about some of her books and characters, because I honestly think they are fantastic. A woman like her has so many things to tell, she is full of enriching experiences, she is a wise woman, well that's how I see her. I just hope to meet her sometime and not fail in the attempt haha. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6