Post 4

 I don't watch much TV, but when I have free time and want to watch something on TV, I watch Discovery Home and Health, that's my favorite cable channel. All the shows on it are very entertaining and different. My favorites are the ones related to home and cooking. 

“Vender para comprar” is my favorite, this show is a reality show where two brothers from Canada help people renovate their homes and then sell them to buy a new one. The most striking thing about this show is the transformation process that the houses go through. I can always learn something new. Also, the houses that appear in the program are really beautiful.

Another program I like is the “Renovadoras”, which has the same style as the previous program, where a mother and daughter buy houses to renovate them and then sell them. They put together an impressive display in the transformation and I love all the creativity they have.

Finally, there is Cake Boss, this is also a reality show, where the pastry chef Buddy Valastro and his family make incredible and impressive cakes, there creativity has no limits.

Comentarios

  1. A few years ago I was obssesed with Cake Boss, that TV show was my partner in the long study nights in the first years of journalism. This year in a trip to New York I had the opportunity to know the shop and buy the famous cannolis.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. What an incredible experience, it must have been very exciting for you.

      Eliminar
  2. I don't have that TV channel, but it sounds interesting

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6