Post 5

 My ideal job is related to what I am currently studying which is Journalism, I love my career and the multiple areas that there are to develop. My ideal job would be related to sports journalism, maybe to be part of a sports press team or to be communicating in some sporting event. If I get to be inserted in that place I hope to feel happy and comfortable, otherwise it would not be my ideal job. 

I am clear that I would not like to spend hours sitting in an office , first because I am hyperactive and I love to get out and move around. I think that working in a wide space is the best, being in contact with the world around you is something enriching, for the same reason I would love to travel a lot, and be in sporting events around the world (it is a big dream hahaha).

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6