Post 1

For some time now I would like to travel to Spain. It is a dream for me to visit that country.  Well, I find amazing that Spanish is spoken in a country in the old continent, where apparently English is predominant. Spain has many things that I like, starting from the language, too I like the people and their accent, I like the architecture, in specially the architecture of Madrid and Barcelona, both are beautiful cities. Spain is a country rich in culture, art, gastronomy and entertainment; also, it has the best beaches of Europe. I would like to study journalism in Spain for a time, even I would like to work as sports journalist there, because sports have greater development  and major sports leagues. My dream is to go to the big Spanish stadiums, for the example the Santiago Bernabéu or the Camp Nou.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 6